FREE MINDS FOR THE MIDDLE EAST

Friday, April 04, 2003

From the "Democracy, Whiskey, Sexy" files:

Saddam Hussein and his chauffeur were rolling down the highway when suddenly they hit a pig crossing the road. They killed it instantly.

Saddam tells his driver: "Go to da farm over dere and hexplain to da honer of da pig what appened. "One hour later, Saddam sees his driver coming back from the farm, his clothes all wrinkled, a bottle of wine in one hand and a cigar in the other.

"What appen to you?" He asks. "Well, da farmer gave me bottle of wine, his wife, a cigar, then dere 19 year old daughter made wild passionate love to me."

"My God! What did you tell dem?" asked President Hussein. The driver answered: "Good evening, I am Saddam Hussein's chauffeur and I have just killed da pig."


No comments:

Blog Archive